Incepti Kiwiana – Tatiana Goded Life Coaching services
For information about the New Zealand Privacy Act and how it protects all personal information in New Zealand, visit http://privacy.org.nz.
Your privacy on the Internet is important to Tatiana. As the Internet offers the ability to collect certain information about users, we want you to understand the terms and conditions surrounding the capture and use of information we gather. This privacy statement discloses what information we gather, how we use it, and how to correct or change it.
Information we may collect from you
We may collect and process the following data about you: Information you give us.
You may give us information about you by filling in forms on our site or by corresponding with us by phone, e-mail or otherwise and we will only use that information as we specifically state when you provide that information or as set out in this policy. Some examples of the information that we collect and how we use it are:
- Email, phone and other contact details: You may wish to contact us from time to time by sending us letters, messages or emails or by filling in contact forms on one of our websites. We will only use this information to respond to your query or suggestion.
- Surveys: we would appreciate if you would send a testimonial at the end of our coaching relationship. This will be done by filling in a survey. The survey wil ask if you are happy for the feedback to be included in this website, and if you would like to have your name included or remain anonymous. The information in the surveys will only be used for statistics and to include the feedback in my website and/or social media. This will only be with your consent given in the survey.
Disclosure of Information
- We may disclose:
1. We will not disclose your information to any third parties except:
2. aggregated tracking information and other information that does not personally identify you, to third parties such as our advertisers and partners;
3. your personal information to third parties when we believe in good faith that we are required to do so by law;
4. your personal information to third parties provided we have your prior authorisation, which we will usually obtain at the time of collecting the information from you.
The business “Incepti Kiwiana” and this website (https://inceptikiwiana.com) are under the legal jurisdiction of New Zealand. Any legal actions against it should be actioned under the New Zealand legal system.
Our website is not programmed to store any cookies about you or your visits and we do not have any affiliate relationships with third party advertisers. Your own web browser may store cookies (small data files of pictures, etc) to improve your user experience when visiting websites regularly.
Third Party Sites
Our site may contain links to and from third party websites or pages that we recommend, or to websites of our partner networks and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.
Holding, Correcting and Updating
Under the Privacy Act 1993 you have rights of access to and correction of personal information that we hold. We offer the ability to correct or change the information collected at any time and as often as necessary.
How to contact us